SMART specializes in IT Consulting and Contingent IT Staffing.
Looking for Talent?
Do you need
- Top-tier IT staff with the correct skills to deliver solutions?
- Help matching IT staffing levels to business demands?
- An IT partner with expertise in specialized talent searches?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Our experience in IT staffing will help you find the right, skilled IT consultants to successfully and cost-effectively develop and implement transformation projects. From accounting and finance to marketing and information technology, we’ve got the people to help you achieve your business goals.
Let's get started!
WHAT SETS US APART
SMART Fit Guarantee
Your IT placements are guaranteed. Nearly everyone knows in the first week if they have a fit. In the rare occasion it’s not, you let us know. You won’t be billed for that week and will receive new candidates.
SMART Fit Analysis Tool
Our Smart Fit Analysis Tool helps ensure a higher rate of success by looking not only at the technical skills required to perform, but more importantly, soft skills like agility, eagerness to learn, teamwork, virtual collaboration and many more.
Establishing a cultural fit has proven to be critical factor in our mutual success
“SMART really took the time to truly understand our hiring needs and the level of skill necessary for each role we were looking to fill. They provided us with only the best people, pre-screened and pre-qualified ahead of time. We were able to get productive people in place faster and projects completed sooner.”
IT Positions We Specialize in Staffing
Does working on complex applications and creating solutions excite you? As a Project Manager, you will lead teams and stakeholders to meet the milestones of the project goals. Must be PMP and Agile certified.
- Design, plan, and coordinate with a team of people
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation throughout the company
- Establish project organization and methodologies
- Manage relationship with clients and stakeholders
- Ensure all projects meet deadlines
Do you enjoy improving software and systems? As a Business Analyst, you will query and interpret data, generate essential process documentation and manage project implementation of functional and technical solutions.
- Collect data about the company’s operations and help improve their current systems and processes
- Oversee the implementation of approved process improvements
- Lead training systems and help users understand different processes and practices
- Assist with strengthening existing client relationship and develop new business opportunities
.NET Web Developer
Are you an analytical problem solver? As a .NET Web Developer you will work closely with a team in designing and developing the front end and server sided of a web application.
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based applications using .NET framework to support business requirements
- Front-end and back-end web application development
- Testing and fixing technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
Do you have a general understanding of batch and streaming data patterns and technologies? As a Data Engineer, you will work closely with a team in designing and developing the front end and server sided of a web application.
- Perform data testing, QA and validation
- Data modeling
- Utilize Big Data experience/expertise in design patterns and tooling.
- Data integration
Data Warehouse Developer
Do you enjoy continuously improving data warehouse processes? As a Data Warehouse Developer, you will be assisting with ETL design, development, testing, metadata, maintenance, and implementation of data warehouse initiatives.
- Understand user requirements and implement solutions that ensure requirements are achievable
- Strengthen ETL mapping specifications for loading reliable information into the data warehouse
- Continuously improve performance & tuning of data warehouse and its security
- Collaborate with IT technical teams and business users to understand requirements to suggest and implement solutions
Do you like troubleshooting and solving support issues? As a Desktop Support Professional, you get to be the hero! You get to help users learn more about technology and assist other staff with technical issues.
- Support end-users on various issues, such as identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Respond to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support
- Document, track, and monitor ongoing situations to ensure a timely resolution
Do you enjoy coaching and leading a team towards success? As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for facilitating the Scrum process, and assessing and coaching the scrum team to continuously improve.
- Work closely with stakeholders and sponsors to ensure that the scope, timeline, budget, and quality of project aligns with approvals for the project.
- Coach teams to improve in throughput and quality and Sprint goals and practice continuous improvement.
- Direct staff and resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
Do you enjoy protecting and improving different systems and networks? As a Security Analyst, you will protect and improve existing security defenses and perform technology risk assessments.
- Perform security activities to include designing and performing risk assessments, recommending risk treatment, continuously improving Risk Management governance processes, ensuring risks are appropriately evaluated, mitigated where possible, and communicated to the appropriate level of managements
- Manage incident response investigations to ensure proper reporting and corrective actions
- Security Analyst
- Software Engineer and Developers
- Application Architect
- Systems Administrator
- Technical Architect
- UX Designer
- And More!
Making the Next Generation of tech More Diverse than the present.
Diversity is fundamental to the success and growth of any company — diversity of opinions, experiences, cultures, and of all categories. Why? Because with diversity comes innovation. And with innovation comes business success.