SMART specializes in IT Consulting and Contingent IT Staffing.
Looking for an IT Job?
Do you want
- An IT career, not just a job or contract?
- A career advisor to coach and transition you to your next opportunity?
- Tools and training to be a world-class contributor, no matter the role?
Then come join our team of SMART Professionals!
We help you find the right opportunity by matching your skill and personality to IT positions where you and your career will thrive. Our IT career advisors provide you with interview prep, resume formatting, and more. But we don’t stop at getting you your next job, we are here every step of the way.
What We Offer:
As a Smart Professional, you enjoy unrivaled IT consultant care which includes frequent contacts, coaching, full benefits, longevity increases, training and more.
At SMART the focus is on integrity. While doing the right thing, we strive towards excellence. We are team players who keep learning, with a bias towards actions. We’re also a family that cares about each other and who know how to have fun.
Through our IMPACT Project you receive tools, training, and opportunities to grow personally and professionally encouraging you to make maximum impact in your IT career, for your employer, and within your community.
We stay beside for the whole journey, even, when it’s time to transition to your next position.
We offer a variety of ways to connect with other SMART Professionals, whether to network or just have fun socializing. From bi-annual company parties to our SMART.connects you’ll have plenty of opportunity to connect with peers both virtually and in person while having fun along the way.
Looking for Talent?
Do you need
- Top-tier IT staff with the correct skills to deliver solutions?
- Help matching IT staffing levels to business demands?
- An IT partner with expertise in specialized talent searches?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Our experience in IT staffing will help you find the right, skilled IT consultants to successfully and cost-effectively develop and implement transformation projects. From accounting and finance to marketing and information technology, we’ve got the people to help you achieve your business goals.
What Sets Us Apart:
Your IT placements are guaranteed. Nearly everyone knows in the first week if they have a fit. In the rare occasion it’s not, you let us know. You won’t be billed for that week and will receive new candidates.
Our Smart Fit Analysis Tool helps ensure a higher rate of success by looking not only at the technical skills required to perform, but more importantly, soft skills like agility, eagerness to learn, teamwork, virtual collaboration and many more.
Establishing a cultural fit has proven to be a critical factor in our mutual success.
You review only qualified IT candidates, screened for technical skills, soft skills, culture fit, and authenticity instead of reviewing “all” that respond.
Once on board, knowing your team is well cared for is one less thing to worry about. With our consulting and contingent staffing, your SMART professionals receive unrivaled consultant care which includes frequent contacts, coaching, full benefits, longevity increases, training and more.
The IMPACT Project develops and delivers World-Class IT Consultants. Technical skills alone are not enough in today’s competitive environment. Your SMART Professional receives tools, training, and opportunities to make maximum impact in their IT careers, for their employers, and within their communities.
As partners, you will find us agile in adapting to your systems and processes, honest, and reliable. When we exchange feedback, you can tell us straight and expect the same in return.
Let's get started!
"I came back to SMART because of the people. They act with integrity, genuinely care about my wellbeing and career, and they're fun and personable. I've heard a lot of people grumble about their contracting agency, and I always say, "You should check out SMART, they're not like a normal contracting agency."
"SMART really took the time to truly understand our hiring needs and the level of skill necessary for each role we were looking to fill. They provided us with only the best people, pre-screened and pre-qualified ahead of time. We were able to get productive people in place faster and projects completed sooner."
IT Positions We Specialize in Staffing
- Design, plan, and coordinate with a team of people
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation throughout the company
- Establish project organization and methodologies
- Manage relationship with clients and stakeholders
- Ensure all projects meet deadlines
- Collect data about the company’s operations and help improve their current systems and processes
- Oversee the implementation of approved process improvements
- Lead training systems and help users understand different processes and practices
- Assist with strengthening existing client relationship and develop new business opportunities
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based applications using .NET framework to support business requirements
- Front-end and back-end web application development
- Testing and fixing technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Perform data testing, QA, and validation
- Data modeling
- Utilize Big Data experience/expertise in design patterns and tooling.
- Data integration
- Understand user requirements and implement solutions that ensure requirements are achievable
- Strengthen ETL mapping specifications for loading reliable information into the data warehouse
- Continuously improve performance & tuning of data warehouse and its security
- Collaborate with IT technical teams and business users to understand requirements to suggest and implement solutions
- Support end-users on various issues, such as identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Respond to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support
- Document, track, and monitor ongoing situations to ensure a timely resolution
- Work closely with stakeholders and sponsors to ensure that the scope, timeline, budget, and quality of project aligns with approvals for the project.
- Coach teams to improve in throughput and quality and Sprint goals and practice continuous improvement.
- Direct staff and resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
- Perform security activities to include designing and performing risk assessments, recommending risk treatment, continuously improving Risk Management governance processes, ensuring risks are appropriately evaluated, mitigated where possible, and communicated to the appropriate level of managements
- Manage incident response investigations to ensure proper reporting and corrective actions
- Security Analyst
- Software Engineer and Developers
- Application Architect
- Systems Administrator
- Technical Architect
- UX Designer
- And More!
The IMPACT Project™
Here at SMART we value continuous improvement. That’s why we created the Impact Project, focusing in on the three pillars of Career, Community, & Company.
From events like our SMART.talks to quick-read blogposts like our SMART.remarks, we help equip you with the skills to thrive in all the areas of your life. All our SMART employees get to submit a Impact form on ways they are improving or learning each month for a chance to win.
Making the Next Generation of tech
More Diverse than the present.
Diversity is fundamental to the success and growth of any company — diversity of opinions, experiences, cultures, and of all categories. Why? Because with diversity comes innovation. And with innovation comes business success.