Client and Position Information
1. Has another company already submitted you for this position?*
2. If you answered No to the question above, do you grant Smart Solutions permission to submit you for this position?*
3. Have you ever worked as an WPS FTE or contractor before?*
If yes, please provide your employee or contractor number:
4. Per WPS requirement, please provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security.*
5. Please provide your physical location:*
6. Please provide your interview availability. Note: this does not guarantee an interview, but WPS requires us to provide it when we submit you to this role.*
7. Do you hold security clearance (PSC, ADPII)?*
8. Within in past five years, including any subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or marketing consultants, have you performed work for the U.S. Government, and in particular, with Department of Defense Health Agency (DHA), the Veterans Administration (VA), or the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)?*
9. In a paragraph or two, tell us about your experience as it relates to the position description.*
10. What work location(s) will you consider (check all that apply):*
100% onsite at client officeHybrid (dependent on client expectations)100% remote100% remote with occasion travel as needed (dependent on client expectations)
11. What is your earliest availability to start, if selected?*
Are you legally authorized to work in the US?*
Have you ever served in the U.S. Armed Forces?*
Have you ever been convicted of, plead guilty / no contest to, or had a suspended imposition of sentence for any offense (other than a minor traffic violation)?*
Do you have any criminal charges pending against you?*
If Yes, explain:
Note: A conviction or pending charge will not necessarily exclude you from consideration. This information will be used only for job-related purposes and only to the extent permitted by law.
Month/Day of Birth (Please use MM/DD format)*
Who is your Career Advisor?*
Read carefully before submitting!
I understand that employment offers may be contingent on the satisfactory completion of the following: reference checks, background checks, an office of foreign assets check, employment eligibility verification, and/or drug test, in order to satisfy the needs of our clients.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Smart Solutions, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
I hereby certify that the facts set forth in the above Submittal Questionnaire are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that falsified statements of any kind or omissions of facts called for on this form, or on my resume, shall be considered sufficient basis for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.
Do you certify?*