Does helping people achieve success energize you? Do you get excited to talk about technology? If so, keep reading!
As a Sr Technical Recruiter, you will develop a strong network of IT professionals and become a trusted resource to them along their career path.
Our work is vitally important in helping meet people’s most basic need – a place to earn a living. You will meet this need with wisdom, expertise and knowledge and help people make the best possible choice when considering an important career decision.
This role is 95% remote. The person hired into this role would be expected to work on-site 1 day per month in Madison, WI (travel expenses paid by company). You could also work on-site more often, if desired.
Note: there are special instructions to apply for this job. Please read all the way to the bottom!
Success Looks Like:
- Submit three qualified candidates per week to open job opportunities.
- Place 1.5 IT professionals (on average) per month.
- Build a strong professional network of IT candidates.
- Source for candidates across a variety of job boards and our internal database and contact them about current job opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with job seekers by engaging with them regularly about job opportunities and their current situation.
Ideal Candidates Will:
- Demonstrate success in prior recruiting roles. (Technical recruiting experience is a plus!)
- Use judgment to efficiently evaluate candidates and job orders to identify the greatest opportunities for success.
- Love helping people achieve their career goals and enjoy maintaining relationships with them for a long period of time.
- Prioritize competing work objectives and manage time effectively.
In line with our company values, you’ll be challenged to:
- Do the Right Thing
- Strive for Excellence
- Keep Learning
- Be a Team Player
- Move IT Forward
Learn More About SMART:
To learn more about SMART and why you should work for us, click here to watch a 4 min video.
Reasons to Apply:
- You will be supported by an agile company that is dedicated to your growth both professionally and personally.
- You will be paid a competitive salary and receive a full benefits package.
- Join a team that actively works to make a positive impact in our community!
Are you interested? Apply today!
How to Apply:
- Call the number below and leave a message detailing why you are a fit for this role.
- You will have 3 minutes to answer.
- Please speak clearly and leave your name, phone number, and e-mail address at the end of your message (then repeat your phone number and e-mail address).
- Call 608-204-9299 > option 2 (apply for a job) > option 1 (apply for Sr Technical Recruiter role).
- If you run into any issues leaving a message, please press 0 to speak with an operator.
- During this initial step, please do not submit your resume!
- After you leave your message, we will be in touch within 5 business days concerning whether we will be moving forward to the next step of the hiring process. Thank you for your interest!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.