WordPress and PHP Developer (010574)
WordPress and PHP Developer
Smart Solutions is searching for a part-time WordPress and PHP Developer for our partner’s project to make their digital platforms and channels seamless for their end-users. As their portfolio of projects continues to grow, they are seeking a talented WordPress and PHP Developer to supplement their in-house development team and help complete these projects. As this will be a remote role, experience working with Git and code repository management tools such as Bitbucket is required. This project will be a part-time role to start (up to 20 hours per week), with the opportunity to increase hours in the future.
- Develop/maintain dynamic, database-driven sites and site components utilizing modern technologies and methods
- Collaborate with members of the Digital Experience and Marketing/Creative teams, including developers, designers, and UX specialists
- Participate in the design and architecture of applications to meet business requirements
- Develop documentation for web applications and components
- Participate in code reviews, planning sessions, and routine digital standup meetings
- 3+ years of PHP coding experience
- 3+ years of WordPress development, such as templates, custom plugins, and more
- Highly skilled in HTML5 & CSS3
- MySQL, APIs, XML, and JSON experience
- Experience developing high-availability, database-driven applications
- Knowledge of libraries, languages, and frameworks such as React, GraphQL, and GatsbyJS
- Experience with styled-components or CSS-in-JS Previous experience with eCommerce and secure web development practices
Madison is home to the Wisconsin Badgers and consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live, work, and play! Culturally diverse, bustling, and thriving, Madison is a great place to live and grow – personally and professionally!
Interested candidates, please send your resume to apply today! For more information, please visit our website at www.smart-solutions.com.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.