Are you NERC CIP certified? If not, are you willing to obtain this certification? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Windows Administrator you will assist with the design, build and support of server and storage infrastructure and related system software and hardware, utilizing tools and products deployed on multiple technology platforms.
This is a long-term contract role, including full benefits and the possibility of extension.
Location: Hybrid – Wisconsin or Iowa
Please Note: There will be a requirement to come into Corporate two days a week in either location.
- Implement and maintain small to medium computing systems and storage environments and write specification documents for these systems
- Respond to support tickets from the Help Desk within specified timeframes, use troubleshooting tools and procedures to resolve issues and maintain defined service levels
- Assist with server and storage conversions, patches, upgrades, system tuning, installation and maintenance of infrastructure services and training materials for end users
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation
- Voice customer requirements into tasks and stories using Agile tools
- Communicate with peers such that user tasks and stories are clearly understood by all stakeholders
- Participate in disaster recovery drills
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Information Technology or a related area
- 2+ years of experience in providing server and storage support in a networked environment
- Administration experience in system programming, storage, backup, SAN, monitoring, infrastructure services and high availability environments
- Demonstrated ability to use computer software programs (i.e. e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet and project management)
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work environment
- SQL knowledge
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.