UX Designer (10636)
Do you possess strong UX and design thinking skills? Are you interested in diving into multiple projects right away? You may want to consider this role! Smart Solutions is looking for a User Experience Designer to join our exceptional client near Madison, WI. This role is remote with possibility of converting to an FTE.
Overview of Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with Product Owners, Managers in an Agile environment running 2-week sprints
- Deliver innovative and accessible designs used by internal and external customers
- Develop user flows
- Hands-on UX design and ideate/develop new concepts/products
- Working with data science team
Skills to be Successful in this Role
- 5+ years of professional UX design experience
- Bring design thinking methodologies to solve complex UX challenges
- Experience in UX research activities, leading and participating
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative analytics and plug into design work
- Information Architecture and navigation systems experience
- Knowledge of web accessibility and how to implement within a UX design context
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma to deliver design work, and with wireframing and prototyping
- Strong attention to details and communication skills
- Insurance or finance industry experience
- Agile environment experience
- SaaS or complex application design experience
- Content presentation, design experience
- Data and machine learning driven applications and experiences
In addition to joining a company focused on developing and growing all our employees, we also offer Smart Benefits. Our benefits package includes health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, PTO options for specific roles, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, welcome boxes, interactive orientations, an employee-centric culture, and more!
If interested, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.