Are you an experienced UX writer or designer? Do you have experience working in an Agile work environment? If so, then this role may be for you!
As a UX Content Strategist, you will use craft, empathy, logic, and data to inform the content strategy for a mobile-first organization. This role will lead the content strategy and guide the UX writers to shape digital experiences by creating useful, meaningful content that helps users complete the task at hand.
This is a contract role, including full benefits and possibility of extension.
Location: 100% Remote
- You will be committed to user-centricity by carefully curating clear, concise, and meaningful language to design end-to-end user experiences that help our customers accomplish their most challenging goals.
- Develop UX content strategy with a mobile and customer first mindset to ensure we are setting clear expectations and guiding users through our mobile experiences.
- Work closely with the content team to shape the UX writing style, utilizing brand positioning, customer experience vision and UX best practices to inform and define style guidelines
- Bring a strategic view of current capabilities and functionality across digital channels and other customer touchpoints to every project to support the customer journey
- Leverage customer research, site metrics, and usability findings to support assertions, make recommendations, and drive strategy
- Develop lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows and content templates that enable the team to maximize their impact/satisfaction
- Conduct routine content audit to ensure the communication across our digital platform is consistent and cohesive with the brand direction
- Collaborate with UX designers, Digital stakeholders, and Product Owners to ensure content is delivered in the most impactful way to our consumers
- 5+ years of experience as an Experience Writer or Experience Designer specializing in writing, OR 6+ years in an Experience Writing-related role (e.g., Writer, Copywriter, Product Designer, Information Architect, Visual Designer, Interaction Designer, Researcher, etc.)
- Current portfolio of work that demonstrates knowledge and skill in experience writing
- Advanced knowledge and experience in an Agile work environment and iterative product development while maintaining a cohesive and holistic view of the overall customer journey
- Advanced knowledge of Experience Design principles and deliverables (e.g., designs, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
If you are interested, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.