Are you an experienced, innovative, and creative User Experience Designer looking to join a top-notch company in Madison, WI? If so, read on! This opportunity is a direct-hire opportunity with a generous annual salary and comprehensive benefits package. Apply today!
- Making the look, feel, and functionality of the company web site and customer-facing solutions better and up-to-date; ensuring the company’s digital space is easier, faster, and better
- Understand what’s feasible with their design solutions and the ability to partner with the development to make their ideas come to life
- Conceptualize new digital experiences and rapidly build prototypes to test out novel ideas
- Conceive novel solutions, visualize designs through storyboards and wireframes and develop prototypes from scratch.
- Analyze the needs of end-users, translate needs into development requirements and coordinate with appropriate vendors and staff to implement solutions
Experience and Skills Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design or Information Technology or Computer Science and one to three years of relevant professional experience. Or a minimum of four years of professional experience and technical certification
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the user-centered design process
- Recent experience with HTML, In Vision, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of SQL or database structures
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.