User Acceptance Tester (010774)
Do you love working on multiple digital and content marketing projects? Do you have project management experience? If so, this role may be for you!
As a User Acceptance Tester, you will partner with the company’s business team to develop, manage, track, and report work progress for business projects and ensure each campaign starts and runs smoothly.
This is a contract role, with the possibility of extension.
Please note: This job requires a flexible schedule for early morning site releases, (6am once per month and weekly at 8am)
Location: 100% Remote
- Follow up with stakeholders across the organization, communicating requirements and project details.
- Inspect and evaluate each website iterations, providing UAT business sign-off for development and content changes.
- Responsible for the coordination of business projects.
- Identify and document key dependencies, resources, timeframes, and milestones for deliverables.
- Continually probe for bottlenecks and other potential problems.
- Manage tasks to ensure the campaigns start smoothly, this includes creating new landing pages with CMS.
- 2+ years of experience
- Project management experience
- Experience using email marketing (HTML knowledge)
- Solid computers skills, including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of digital and content marketing
Bonus Points For:
- Knowledge of Agile
- Experience writing test cases
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.