Are you an experienced Project Manager able to lead complicated program with multiple workstreams? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Telematics Project Manager you will organize and coordinate the execution of a Telematics Program. This area includes a number of cross-functional business, engineering, and data science teams working to develop and deploy critical strategic capabilities.
This is a contract, including full benefits and the possibility of extension.
Location: Remote within the U.S.
- Organize and manage transformational multi-track projects horizontally and vertically. Collaborate across multiple teams to ensure coordinated understanding, execution, and delivery.
- Using the visions, goals and objectives set by program leadership, maintain a continuous alignment of project scope with strategic business objectives.
- Assess and escalate risks that might jeopardize successful achievement of the desired results of an initiative.
- Develop risk mitigation strategies and tactics and implement risk mitigation plans.
- Provide proactive recommendations improve execution processes.
- Build out repeatable processes and infrastructure to manage work effectively, transparently, and efficiently using project management expertise
- Accountable for providing regular and transparent status regarding ongoing and upcoming work to all stakeholders
- Project manager experience with 5-7 years of Scrum Master experience
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships
- Experience coordinating software releases in large IT environments
- Demonstrated ability to work with executives on strategic direction setting and decision making
- Experience managing multiple Jira projects
- Experience managing Confluence spaces
- Experience with innovative product development
- Experience working with analytics teams
- Experience working in the insurance industry
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.