Do you enjoy meeting milestones, making sure they come together from start to finish? Are you experienced in release management and ready to take on a new challenge? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Technical Release Manager, you will be responsible for developing, managing, and organizing releases. You will also collaborate and coordinate the implementation activities, focusing on dependency and relationship management.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% Remote
- Accountable for creating, managing, and maintain the specifics of release processes and schedules.
- Identify and analyze risk, conflicts, and impacts within and across multiple releases and work with project teams to mitigate issues.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to maintain high-quality development artifacts as they move through the entire release lifecycle.
- Communicate implementation plans, statues, and issues to stakeholders and leadership.
- Develop process improvements and training of release processes to stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in Release Management
- Experience with scripting languages (Python/Ruby/Shell), JS, Java, APIs, CloudBees Jenkins
- Experience in developing solutions in ServiceNow (reports and dashboards) and GitLab
- Experience in managing large scale implementation with any system integrations and dependencies.
- Strong engineering experience in DevOps and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in managing large scale implementations with many system integrations and dependencies
- Experience working in SAFE or Agile environments (Sprints, Kanban, etc.) and with Atlassian suite (JIRA and confluence)
- Experience with AWS resources such as ECA2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, Route 53, Auto Scaling, Security Groups, SNS, SQS, and Cloud Formation
Bonus Points For:
- Configuring Terraform to provision AWS resources, as well as troubleshooting existing Terraform /shell scripts.
- Experience in virtualization and containerization with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with any release orchestration tool.
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.