Smart Solutions is searching for a Technical Architect II for a partner of ours in Milwaukee, WI. This opportunity is a six-month contract that can include our comprehensive benefits package, including PTO. The incumbent in this role will assess current server applications and redeploy those applications to Windows Server 2019.
- Upgrade and install server products and 3rd party applications
- Develop .NET web applications using SQL Server/SQL and Server Reporting Services
- Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying principles of programming techniques and computer systems
- Analyze and design specifications to determine feasibility, cost and time required, and overall compatibility with the current system
- Consult with the user to identify current operating procedures
- Formulate the plan that outlines steps to develop the program, using structured analysis and design or object-oriented development methodologies
- Understand user and process requirements and ensure those requirements are achievable through high-quality deliverables
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the environment to evaluate the impact of changes or additions.
- Analyze systems and perform usability testing to ensure performance and reliability, enhance scalability, and meet security requirements
3 to 5+ years of experience:
- As a Technical Architect or equivalent experience within a large enterprise
- With SQL Server, database design, T-SQL, stored procedures, and views
- Programming in Microsoft .NET (C#, VB.NET)
- With web and client-server application architecture design experience for both transactional and batch use with MS.NET and related tools
- With security and network architecture of Microsoft Azure and Office 365 environments
Does this sound like the project for you? If so, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.