Technical Architect (10721)
Are you results driven with the ability to react quickly and get things done right the first time? If so, this may be the job for you! Smart Solutions is searching for a Technical Architect III for a partner of ours in Madison, WI. This opportunity is a multi-year, on-site contract that includes our comprehensive benefits package, including the option for PTO!
- Provide high level and detailed, consultative infrastructure solutions for both commercial off the shelf (COTS) software and custom developed application projects.
- Server, storage and backup provisioning, administration, maintenance and support including performance and availability monitoring •manage and renew Signed and Self-Signed certificates and 3rd party certificates
- Design, configure and implement new vendor applications
- Monitor and maintain the health of enterprise environments.
- Develop and monitor architectural standards and policy; collaborate with the team to design, follow and enforce security policies and processes.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures including infrastructure provisioning, capacity management, and availability management.
- Create and maintain architecture reference materials, technical and functional documentation.
- Develop technical solution roadmaps in support of business initiatives.
- Design automated applications and infrastructure with focus on security, scalability, availability, and recoverability.
- Provide leadership for and contribute to the development of solutions and deliverables related to infrastructure for projects in collaboration with project teams.
- Provide project estimates related to infrastructure solutions.
- Monitor project work of technical staff and drive project progress. • Train staff on system architecture, components, and troubleshooting
- Oversee and audit compliance with architectural policies and standard operating Procedures.
- Assess rapidly changing technologies, including tools, technologies, frameworks and industry best practices and develop recommendations for solutions to meet current and emerging business needs.
- Develop in-depth understanding of business needs.
- Serve as technical liaison to management, business stakeholders, and vendors.
- Develop support procedures, technical documentation, and other related documentation.
Must Have Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Windows Server Administration (2012/2016/2019)
- 4+ years of experience providing high level and detailed, consultative infrastructure solutions for both commercial off the shelf (COTS) software and custom developed application projects
- 4+ years of experience designing, configuring and implementing new vendor applications
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Linux administration skills
- VMWare administration skills
Reasons to Apply:
- A fantastic company culture that is employee-oriented and dedicated to your growth both professionally and personally
- Competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance, 401(k) and FSA, Short / Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Challenging and rewarding work experience
- Reliable, inspiring, and supportive work culture
- Long-lasting relationships with both clients and consultants
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.