Smart Solutions has a contract opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join a top organization in Madison, WI. The Systems Engineer will be a part of a team responsible for core desktop management services, including management systems needed for configuration, automation, deployment, and administration of thousands of devices and applications. He or she will also work on a team ensuring high priority projects, like O365, Windows 10, Accounts Domain migration, VOIP, and Exchange Online, are successfully implemented in a timely and eﬃcient manner. Additionally, he or she will provide day-to-day 3rd level problem resolution to technical staﬀ and customers.
- Solid technical, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with SecureDoc encryption, Winbatch, VBScript, AutoIT, PowerShell, LANDesk/SCCM, MS Excel, MS Active Directory admin tools, and scripting
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of project management
Interested applicants, please apply now. If you’re a match, one of our talented recruiters will be in touch.
In addition to joining a company focused around developing and growing all our employees, we also offer Smart Benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, PTO, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, snacks on the first day of work, welcome lunches, interactive orientations, employee-centric company culture, company parties twice a year, career guidance, and more!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.