Systems Administrator (010860)
Do you have an extensive IT background? Do you enjoy working with multiple Cloud systems? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will participate in assessing existing platforms, designing future sate, and building transition to migrate both applications and infrastructure to a highly resilient environment.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: Onsite in Madison, WI
- Build, design, deploy, maintain, and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions across multiple public Cloud offerings.
- Participate in technology evaluation and reengineering teams to support strategy- definition and continuous process improvement activities.
- Help implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable Cloud technology adoption.
- Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and management of workload automation initiatives.
- Assess urgency of issues and facilitate follow-up and resolution, accordingly, including service quality initiatives.
- 10+ years of relevant IT experience
- 5+ years working with Cloud platforms
- 5+ years of experience as an enterprise systems administrator in a client or server environment
- Extensive knowledge of Linux based systems
- Knowledge using deployment tools, such as Ansible or Jenkins
- Experience architecting Cloud infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Specific experience with VPC, EC2, ELB, EBS, EMR, Redshift, RDS, and IAM
- Experience with DevSecOps procedures and processes
- Redhat, OpenShift, and Datadog
- Certifications on AWS, Solutions Architect, Developer, or Azure
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.