System Administrator (010785)
Are you an expert in the WebSphere Application environment? Do you want to help others with their technical needs? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Systems Administrator, you will monitor all services provided, assist users with any technical problems, and maintain multiple WebSphere software.
This is a 2-year contract, (with full benefits).
Location: Onsite in Madison, WI
- Install, maintain, and administer WebSphere Software (SUSE Linux, and Windows)
- Be proactive by resolving problems and alerts received by various monitoring and management systems.
- Resolve any connectivity problems or debugging problems.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support, including triage participation and vendor problem management.
- 6+ years’ experience administrating WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Application, and WebSphere Portal
- Familiar with change management in a complex hosting environment
- Knowledge and experience in server management concepts and software:
- IBM Support Assistant and IBM Tivoli Performance Viewer
- HTML, J2EE, SSL, and JVM Turning
- Load Balancing, Session Replication, and Content Switching
- Experience with scripting tools (Bash, Korn, and Jython)
- Knowledge of container platforms
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.