Surveillance and Access Control Technician (010659)
Are you comfortable with supporting facilities-based systems and its’ supporting servers, network devices, and more? Does your schedule allow for some flexibility? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Surveillance and Access Control Technician, you will work alongside a team responsible for planning, installing, and supporting surveillance equipment, door control, building automation, and telecommunication. This exciting opportunity is with a large multi-site organization in Madison, WI. This multi-year contract comes with an excellent benefits package and pay!
- Support desktop PCs, servers, network devices, storage, and surveillance equipment
- Install, configure, and monitor multiple networks at various locations
- Create system documentation
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Ability to work independently, manage day travel in a company vehicle, and work longer days when needed (including some on-call hours)
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Visio and SharePoint
- 3+ years of experience with troubleshooting support issues and cable/fiber management
- Experience installing new hardware and software and with wireless networking
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.