Does helping people achieve success energize you? Do you get excited to talk about technology? If so, keep reading!
As a Sr Technical Recruiter, you will develop a strong network of IT professionals and become a trusted resource to them along their career path.
Our work is vitally important in helping meet people’s most basic need – a place to earn a living. You will meet this need with wisdom, expertise and knowledge and help people make the best possible choice when considering an important career decision.
This is a Hybrid role. The person hired into this role would be expected to work on-site 1 day per week in Madison, WI. You could also work on-site more often, if desired.
Success Looks Like:
- Submit four qualified candidates per week to open job opportunities.
- Place 2 IT professionals (on average) per month.
- Build a strong professional network of IT candidates.
- Source for candidates across a variety of job boards and our internal database and contact them about current job opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with job seekers by engaging with them regularly about job opportunities and their current situation.
Ideal Candidates Will:
- Demonstrate success in prior recruiting roles. (Technical recruiting experience is a plus!)
- Use judgment to efficiently evaluate candidates and job orders to identify the greatest opportunities for success.
- Love helping people achieve their career goals and enjoy maintaining relationships with them for a long period of time.
- Prioritize competing work objectives and manage time effectively.
In line with our company values, you’ll be challenged to:
- Do the Right Thing
- Strive for Excellence
- Keep Learning
- Be a Team Player
- Move IT Forward
Reasons to Apply:
- You will be supported by an agile company that is dedicated to your growth both professionally and personally.
- You will be paid a competitive salary and receive a full benefits package.
- Join a team that actively works to make a positive impact our community!
To learn more about SMART and why you should work for us, click here to watch a 4 min video.
Are you interested? Apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.