Sr Business Analyst (10706)
Do you have insurance experience? Are you a sharp Business Analyst looking for your next contract opportunity, with the ability work 100% remote? If so, look no further!
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be working with program and project managers on multiple work streams within a global data access revalidation program in which people, processes and technologies are significantly impacted. This is a great opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment, within a global team.
Overview of Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy and reconciliation within reports and dashboards by reviewing, identifying, and resolving gaps and inconsistencies.
- Foster a partnered approach, building and maintaining strong productive working relationships with internal stakeholders aligning service delivery with business needs
- Develop implementation and improvement plans by eliciting business requirements from stakeholders to identify business needs, evaluate requirements and desired outcomes, analyze gaps between current and future state, and recommend solutions
- Coordinate migrations with the business customers
- Analyze business requirements for accuracy, completeness, redundancy, ambiguity, and testability
- Assess, document, and communicate impact of changes to business and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with technical and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision, analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Identify and implement business processes as well as continuous improvement initiatives by assessing alignment of current process, programs, and systems to business requirements and recognize opportunities for standardization, increased efficiency, cost reduction, increased quality and improved user experience in order to enhance performance of the program
- Support end-users by thoroughly understanding user requirements, user experience. Requirements documented in a concise and accurate format
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 4+ years as a strong BA, with proven success
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Certifications of any of the following delivery frameworks e.g. AGILE, PRINCE2, PMP
- Experience collaborating with technical team members, business analysts, and project/program managers to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Evidence of successful participation in the delivery of complex program
- Strong stakeholder management / communication skills
- Working knowledge of cyber security projects and programs and the appropriate milestones
- Working knowledge of terminology, function and fundamental capabilities of common computer, software, information and communication technology devices, components, and concepts
- Working knowledge of access management, including AD groups and permissions
- Storage knowledge or experience would be advantageous
- Beneficial to have experience with Veritas – Data Insight or SQL / DQL knowledge
- Working knowledge and understanding of SQL, relational databases, and reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau, MS Reporting Services and Excel
You will receive a full benefits package, including paid time off. If interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.