Splunk Administrator (010673)
Are you an effective communicator with expert Splunk experince? Do you enjoy supporting a large-scale network? If so, read on!
As a Splunk Administrator, you will serve as the SME for a high-profile Cyber Defense Team and deliver and support Splunk solutions within large-scale environments to monitor IT Security Systems for a large Madison based company.
This position is 100% remote. This is a long-term contract role for a high performer, with a 12 month assignment to start.
- Ensure stability and reliability of the company infrastructure.
- Develop automated monitoring processes that alert IT to critical security issues as early as possible.
- Champion Splunk industry standards across organization.
- Design and implement performance metrics for IT security solutions, as well as system logging and threat data.
- Collaborate with internal security teams regarding solution performance, outages, and incidents
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance client service, efficiency and reliability
- Perform data mining and analysis
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive Splunk cloud experience (AWS, Google, Azure)
- ServiceNow integrations
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Large enterprise environments, preferably cloud hosted
- Server and application performance management technologies
- Variety of operating systems: Unix, Linux, Windows, and/or VMware
- Browser-based testing and load generators
- Infrastructure monitoring tools for client, server, network, and logs
Reasons to Apply:
- A fantastic company culture that is employee-oriented and dedicated to your growth both professionally and personally
- Competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance, 401(k) and FSA, Short / Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Challenging and rewarding work experience
- Reliable, inspiring, and supportive work culture
- Long-lasting relationships with both clients and consultants
Interested candidates, please send your resume to apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.