Smart Solutions is the largest privately owned, local IT consulting firm in Madison, WI servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years! We are dedicated to cultivating quality, happy, and engaged people. At Smart Solutions, we can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and develop your soft skills. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships. We are currently searching for an Outsourcing Professional.
Did you oversee outsourcing? Are you ready for a new career opportunity? We are looking for an Outsourcing Professional with expertise in implementing major outsourcing efforts, even if it was outsourcing logistics or materials management.
- Locates, contracts and purchases capable sources of supply of goods or services on behalf of a large organization
- Employs strategic sourcing skills to mitigate inherent supply chain risks, including data risks, to contract with a third party successfully
- Conducts RFPs, negotiations, and coordinates applicable legal and security audits
- Heads negotiations with suppliers to obtain desired results while seeking ways to maximize mutually beneficial outcomes
- Develops contract terms and conditions by negotiating with suppliers, involving internal subject matter experts as appropriate to achieve appropriate risk-based provisions while supporting overall business goals
- Establishes and sustains productive relationships with assigned business unit leaders to understand their business objectives and sourcing needs
- Assists and supports stakeholders in contract management from award to completion or termination
- Assists and supports stakeholders in the management of suppliers; handles escalated supplier issues
- Expertise in sourcing and procuring IT goods and services
- Top-notch communication and negotiation skills from negotiating contract terms and conditions
- Recent experience with contract management
Interested applicants, please apply now or on our website. If you’re a match, one of our talented recruiters will be in touch.
In addition to joining a company focused around developing and growing all our employees, we also offer Smart Benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, PTO, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, snacks on the first day of work, welcome lunches or welcome packs, and an employee-centric company culture.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.