Solution Architect IV (010675)
Do you enjoy contributing to the development and maintenance of IT infrastructure roadmaps? Are you looking for a short-term, remote opportunity? If so, this may be for you!
As a Solution Architect IV, you will provide expert guidance in the realm of security and technical solutions, perform security assessments, and produce solution designs for important internal projects at a prominent Madison, WI organization.
This opportunity is a 3-month project with possible extension for the right candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and maintain the IT infrastructure roadmap.
- Review architecture work products to ensure quality, traceability, effectiveness and timeliness of the solution design process.
- Translate business and technical requirements into detailed infrastructure designs, accounting for people, process and technology aspects.
- Manage third-party solution developers by reviewing and providing input on infrastructure designs and security assessments.
- Analyze the impact of infrastructure designs for changing business requirements.
- Support information security principles by designing secure solutions and adhering to security standards and guidelines.
- Oversee data recovery action plans to meet business recovery objectives.
- Forecast expenses accurately and complete projects within the set budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 8+ years relevant experience
- Experience in technology lifecycle management.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience leading Centers of Excellence. Experience in multiple EA/APM tools.
- Industry certifications; ITIL, TOGAF, APICS, Six Sigma, etc.
- Previous experience working for an IT service provider.
- Knowledge of all components of enterprise architecture.
- Advanced degree in technical or business discipline.
Madison is home to the Wisconsin Badgers and consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live, work, and play! Culturally diverse, bustling, and thriving, Madison is a great place to live and grow – personally and professionally!
Interested candidates, please send your resume to apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.