Do you have passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of a product? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment with other passionate people? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Software Development Engineer, you will apply the principles of software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, and evaluation of the software and systems work to the specified requirements.
This is a contract role (with full benefits).
Location: 100% Remote
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering complex Discovery, ServiceMapping, and CMDB solutions to the ServiceNow platform.
- Create lasting value and enhanced experiences.
- Collaborate effectively with team members to achieve project goals and produce a variety of high-quality deliverables.
- Contribute to agile structured projects and tools to enhance project efficiency.
- Install and configure multiple MID Servers
- Configure Discovery to fid Linux and Windows Servers, Network Devices, and applications.
- 3-5 years of experience with ServiceNow
- Knowledge of ServiceNow ITOM suite (Discovery population, ServiceMapping, building patterns, custom probes, and sensors)
- Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.