Do you have knowledge of integrating security in application? Then this role may be for you!
We are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant with the below skillset. As the lead Senior Technical Consultant, you will be a hands-on senior developer.
This is a Contract-to-hire position, including full benefits and possibility of extension
Travel: May have to travel for onsite meetings, if any.
- Educated in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Experience of handling a Tier 1 Production Applications (including support) as a Lead
- At least 5 years of experience working in either .Net, Java or Python.
- At least 2 years of experience with API Technologies (SOAP and REST based services).
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience of working in AWS.
- Comfortable with XML and JSON formats.
- Experience of working in multiple team settings.
- Experience of working in a Scrum Team using Agile Methodologies.
- Experience of building and deploying via an automated (e.g. GitHub or GitLab) pipeline
- Knowledge of the Insurance P&C domain is preferable.
- Knowledge of CompRaters (Comparative Raters) is preferable
If you are interested, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.