Are you someone with a lot of security experience looking to utilize their experience and skills in a new challenging role? Have you obtained the following or a related certification: specifically, CISSP? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Sr Information Security Analyst, you will assess risk and facilitate remediation of identified vulnerabilities for IT security and risk across the organization. You also will conduct in-depth security analysis and recommend/implement security safeguards for new technologies including cloud deployments and AI solutions.
This is a direct role, including robust benefits.
Location: Remote in the U.S. or hybrid in Madison, Onalaska, or Sauk City, WI
- Conduct in-depth technical reviews of new and existing IT systems to identify the appropriate mitigation strategies required to bring these systems into compliance
- Perform assessments of the IT security/risk posture within the IT network systems and software applications
- Interpret, monitor, and assess security systems and related projects for potential risks, violations, including intrusion protection, secure file transfer, data loss prevention, email encryption, firewalls, log management/correlation, secure password storage/retrieval, application whitelisting, and vulnerability management
- Guide junior analysts on implementing/monitoring security controls
- Conduct periodic reviews of deployed security technologies
- Facilitate penetration testing and audit participation, where applicable
- Participate in the collection of security process/control details and artifacts in support of internal and external IT audits and assessment activities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field OR relevant work experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Information Security related positions
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or related certification
- Advance knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft TCP/IP Networking, and security techniques
- Experience with IT controls such as NIST 800-53 r4, HIPAA, and SSAE 18
- Advance understanding of security monitoring and reporting appliances
- Expert knowledge of operations analysis of security events within Security Information and Event Management solutions
- Ability to understand and discuss technical software issues with others
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.