Senior Business Analyst (MS Dynamics Implementation) (010479
Smart Solutions is searching for a Senior Business Analyst for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation for a top organization in Madison, WI. The implementation is still in the early stages, with journey mapping scheduled until the end of February. This role is an immediate need, and the Business Analyst will work remotely for the foreseeable future. This project’s duration is six months with likely extensions (as the project does not have a definite end date as of yet). If the description below sounds like you, please apply today!
The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced, well-rounded BA with:
- Full implementation lifecycle experience as a BA
- MS Dynamics implementation experience or prior experience with MS Dynamics
- Other CRM implementation experience if not MS Dynamics, such as Salesforce
- 5 to 7+ years of overall work experience
- Agile and Scrum experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment creating User Stories and understands Sprint processes
- Note: Not having Agile is not a showstopper for a very senior BA who is also a fast learner
- Excellent soft skills from communication, facilitation, collaboration, independence long with working well in a diverse environment
- Some knowledge and experience with testing (but not someone who has only focused on testing)
- Calabrio Workforce management/optimization (WFM/WFO) software knowledge a plus
- Used in the contact center for WFM
- Analytics and workflows for WFM (Call recording, scheduling, and more) experience
Why Should You Apply?
- A fantastic company culture that is employee-oriented and dedicated to your growth both professionally and personally
- Competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance, 401(k) and FSA, Short / Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Challenging and rewarding work experience
- Reliable, inspiring, and supportive work culture
- Long-lasting relationships with both clients and consultants
Madison is home to the Wisconsin Badgers and consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live, work, and play! Culturally diverse, bustling, and thriving, Madison is a great place to live and grow – personally and professionally!
Interested candidates, please send your resume to apply today! For more information, please visit our website at www.smart-solutions.com.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.