Are you an experienced business analysis with an insurance background? Are you someone who thrives in a customer-facing role? Look no further, this role may be for you!
As a Senior Business Analyst you will manage essential process documentation and, along with the project manager, lead the project implementation of functional and technical solutions. This will be achieved by collaborating with business partners to gather business requirements, provide expertise and guidance and help execute plans to enhance business capability.
This is a contract to hire position, including full benefits.
Location: Hybrid schedule in either New York, NY or Sun Prairie, WI
Travel: possibility of short trips with the USA
- Policy Admin/Claim Admin or Underwriting experience in Property and Casualty field.
- User requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation experience
- Experience working with agile teams
- Ability to lead requirements workshops/JAD sessions
- Expert Excel capabilities
- Expert-level data analysis skills (SQL queries; table joins; data mapping; data dictionary; report design; file layout comparisons; data warehouse/data repository experience)
- Ability to compose QA/UAT plans and manage test execution with business users
- Deep experience in Property Casualty or Specialty Insurance
- Prior experience with onboarding MGA/TPA parnters
- Data integration specialist
- Process analysis and diagramming
If you are interested, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.