Senior Business Analyst (010714)
Do you possess strong business and technical BA skills? Are you familiar with HR tools and technologies (such as Workday)? You may want to consider this role!
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be looked to as an expert to drive organizational growth through documenting processes, gathering requirements, and implementing solutions.
This role will be 100% remote, but requires residency local to the Madison, WI area.
Overview of Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure successful implementation of new functionality and solutions, which includes user acceptance testing and collaborating with developers.
- Gather business requirements and formally document them.
- Perform change management duties, including planning, communication, and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Serve as liaison between developers and subject matter experts, accounting for the a variety of company needs.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve the user experience for company staff.
- Document technical and functional processes.
- Develop training materials and train end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Workday experience
- Insurance experience
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and agile management principles
You will receive a full benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), FSA, PTO options for specific roles, short-and long-term disability, and life insurance.
If interested, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.