Senior Business Analyst (010684)
Does working on a brand new team excite you? Do you have strong business analysis experience? If so, this may be for you!
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will work with cross-functional teams to define the desired future state, document the requirements, and manage internal and external relationships to ensure successful implementation of projects.
Location: 100% remote but will require occasional on-site meetings in Madison, WI
Salary Range: $80k to $85k + full benefits
This is a 3 month contract-to-hire opportunity at a highly desirable employer in Madison, WI.
- Gather requirements, document business requirements, and create workflow documents.
- Manage relationships between internal and external groups, including technical teams and non-technical teams.
- Train end users on changes to systems.
- Remediate issues, managing entire process – identify issues, research root causes of the issues, make recommendations to resolve issues, and follow change management processes to roll out changes.
- Business analysis experience (at least 3 years)
- Bachelor’s Degree (suitable work experience may be an acceptable substitute)
Bonus points for:
- Experience in an Agile environment
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.