Are you a team player? Do you consider attention to detail and accuracy strengths of yours? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Security User Support professional, you will focus on the security aspects in the design of systems that need to be able to deal robustly with possible sources of disruption, ranging from natural disasters to malicious acts.
This is a contract role, including full benefits and the possibility of extension.
Location: Remote – U.S.
Please Note: Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm CST
- Complete a high volume of security requests
- Grant security access in Active Directory, Mainframe and various other systems for new and existing resources
- Adhere to service level agreement and auditing requirements
- Active Directory
- Strong security administration support experience
- Substantial customer support experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Solid customer focus
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- PowerShell experience
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.