Are you passionate about security? Smart Solutions has an opportunity for a Security Lead to join the Computer Security Incident Response Team at a well-respected client in Madison, WI. The CSIR team minimizes the loss of information / disruption of services caused by security incidents and supports all security activities.
Your responsibilities are to lead efforts:
- Maintaining central point of contact for reporting/sharing information around computer security incidents
- Identifying, collecting, and preserving necessary data and evidence relating to security incidents
- Minimizing negative impacts and disruptions
- Providing findings, root causes, lessons learned, and recommended actions to prevent future security incidents
- Bachelor degree in Computer Information Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Security, or other related field or equivalent experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC), or other information security certifications.
- A federally recognized information security certification must be obtained within six months of hire.
- Strong experience and understanding of security technologies
- Solid knowledge of common and emerging attack vectors
- Understanding of TCP/IP network and information systems ports, protocols, and services
- Experience automating repeatable tasks through common scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, bash, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills to work with diverse audiences and translate technical into non-technical information
Are you interested in this role? If so, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.