Security Specialist (010844)
Do you have the mindset of a “hacker”, with the ability to track any unauthorized access attempts? Do you have a background in IT Security Administration? If so, this is the job for you!
As a Security Specialist you will work be a part of a team focused on operating enterprise identity and access management services and directly with the technology which includes an integrated environment of systems.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of an extension.
- Maintain a complex Enterprise AD Environment.
- Integrate and manage IGA, PAM, MFA, and SSO technologies.
- Assist in documenting and maintaining effective internal IM control processes and procedures.
- Prepare reports and artifacts for internal and external audits.
- Automate process to identify access discrepancies and remediate the issues.
- Understanding of SailPoint logs, database underneath, audit event and system log issues.
- IT Security Administration experience (3+ years).
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory (5+ years).
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels across business units.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge of ADS, ADLDS, and AzureAD.
- Experience with SailPoint IGA – IIQ and Ping (Federate, Access, ID, PCPT).
- Hands-on experience with OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect and SAML 2.0 protocol and deployment.
- Experience with user provisioning, system authorization, PKI, MFA, AAA solutions, and password vaulting systems.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/Safe/Kanban
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.