Do you enjoy coaching and leading a team towards success? Are you an experienced Scrum Master looking for a new and exciting role? If so, keep reading, this is a role you don’t want to miss!
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for coaching teams, facilitating the Scrum process, and assessing and coaching the scrum team to continuously improve.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% Remote
- Work closely with stakeholders and sponsors to ensure that the scope, timeline, budget, and quality of project aligns with approvals for the project.
- Manage all aspects of a diverse IT project or multiple IT projects, typically involving multiple.
- Direct staff and resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
- Facilitate daily scrums, sprint reviews, retrospectives and planning meetings to ensure full team engagement.
- Coach teams to improve in throughput and quality and Sprint goals and practice continuous improvement.
- Ensure resource capacity planning velocity measurement and stability of resources.
- Escalate technical issues to IT leaders within the time and budget to meet business objectives.
- Maintain a healthy and creative process to deliver quality software.
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Project Management experience
- Data Management experience
- Experience working in an Insurance environment
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies, practices, and tools
- Knowledge of SDLC and common technologies, architecture, and technical terminology
- Solid knowledge and understanding of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution and continuous improvement
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.