Smart Solutions is partnering with an innovative organization in Madison, WI, to find a top-notch Scrum professional to help deliver new digital projects. This role is a blend of Scrum Master, Project Manager, and Program Manager roles. The incumbent in this role will interact with their teammates as well as senior managers. This opportunity will initially be a contract position for six months (could potentially convert to a perm position). Smart Solutions offers a comprehensive benefits package, including the option for paid time off.
- Help implement Agile best practices while following the client’s twist on the methodology
- Tracking and reporting on multiple projects
- Manage project plans and adherence to sprint cadence
- Organize the work through the testing process
- Hold the team accountable for processes and goals (but not their overall performance)
- Drive projects forward
Skills and Traits:
- Strong Agile background
- Scrum Master experience (CSM Cert or equivalent preferred)
- Ability to partner with IT and other business resources and communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
- Strong Jira expertise
- Understanding of Scrum and Kanban
- Culture fit with the team and organization
- Collaborative team player
Are you ready to apply?
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.