Are you highly analytical with an ability to juggle multiple projects? Can you work with and through the details and prioritize when there are multiple high priority items? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Salesforce Admin you will be part of the Managed Service Team. You will work in the realms of Sales Operations, Customer Service, IT Project Management and Excel/database/data work.
Please Note: You will be required to obtain a basic admin certification within your first two months, if you do not already attain one.
This is a direct hire role, including full benefits.
- Report, manage and analyze sales operations
- Requirements gathering
- Write test cases on a project/effort and complete testing
- Customer service
- Tracking business processes
- 2+ years in Salesforce as an administrator
- Excel knowledge with the ability to manipulate data and/or understand how databases work, vlookups, field types, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to translate IT to an executive without talking down
- SF architect
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud
- Experience working with multiple clients
- History of working in either a very large or complex organization
- Basic admin certification
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.