Do you have a background recruiting in the insurance industry? Are you ready to hit the ground running and attract top talent for the company? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Recruiter, you will conduct the full lifecycle recruiting process (solutioning, hunting, gathering, meeting, and offer/negotiation) for entry to mid-level position.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% remote
- Develop proactive strategies to research and identify talent pools and recruiting channels to attract candidates.
- Coordinate with talent onboarding teams to close and finalize new hire recruitment.
- Consult with and manage candidate /client/ business team negotiations throughout the recruitment process.
- Develop strong relationships with associations, academic institutions, and interest groups to support a robust experienced hire talent pipeline.
- Develop a program of activities targeted at attracting talent, including recruiting presentations, recruiting events, sponsorships, and other special events.
- Represent the company at recruiting events and through other special projects.
- Experience sourcing for insurance companies
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience using different websites to source, such as LinkedIn and Indeed
- Able to provide customer-driven solutions, support, or service
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience or high-volume recruiting experience
- Workday experience
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.