Quadient Developer (10664)
We are partnering with a top-notch organization in Madison, WI, to find a Quadient Developer for an internal production print and mail facility responsible for customer correspondence. The right person for this role will be a Quadient Developer with impeccable communication skills to provide high-quality technology solutions related to post-composition, including enhancing the print-ready file with Quadient Inspire products to promote business requirements. This opportunity is a long-term remote contract role with the expectation of quarterly visits on site (at a minimum) and visits as needed based on project need.
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
- Participate in design reviews, provide input to the design recommendations, provide input to information/data flow, and comply with Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout the design, development, and testing
- Document the specific application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions align with pre-defined architectural and design specifications
- Recognize and troubleshoot application code-related issues and provide feedback to the final user documentation
- Provide on-call production support
- Build productive internal and external working relationships to work collaborative and share knowledge with the team
- Minimum 3 years of Application Development work experience in a client-server environment utilizing exceptional design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- 3+ years experience with Quadient Inspire designer and Automation including solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- 3+ years’ experience with Object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with Open txt/HP Dialogue, SmartComm and SQL
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, with excellent written and oral communication/phone skills
- Able to learn quickly and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Goal driven, highly motivated and ability to lead a team
- Mainframe TSO environment using JCL a plus
If interested, please apply now!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.