QA Analyst III (010554)
QA Analyst III
Are you a sharp QA Analyst III looking for your next long-term contract opportunity? If so, look no further! Smart Solutions has an opening for a QA Analyst III with our partner in Madison, WI. This role will start as a remote opportunity due to COVID-19, but it will most likely transition back to an onsite position. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
- Develops technical procedures, methodologies, metrics, checklists, and standards
- Identifies and applies best practices. Evaluates software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines:
- Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards for program design and product evaluation to attain the quality of software economically and efficiently
- Evaluates program output and reports for accuracy and policies and procedures for quality
- Evaluates networks to determine efficiencies and the quality of security systems
- Reviews new or modified program, including documentation and specifications, to determine if the program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines
- Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers
- Identifies differences between establishment standards and user applications and suggests modifications to conform to standards
- 8+ years of Quality Assurance Analyst capabilities and experience in the field or a similar area area
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Independently, performs various tasks
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
Want to know more about this opening and speak with a Senior Technical Recruiter with decades of experience in their field? If so, apply today!
Smart Solutions has been placing IT experts, like you, in positions in Wisconsin for 20 years! Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.