Project Manager III (010726)
As a Project Manager III, you will “help make it happen” by bringing initiative, imagination, and problem-solving skills to lead projects. To be successful in this role, an individual typically 10-15 years of IT experience, 4+ years of experience managing projects and a Project Management certification. This role will initially be a work from home position, but it will transition back to an onsite opening after COVID-19. Please apply today to join the Smart Solutions team in Madison, WI!
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts
- Establish and implement project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assist Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise
- Manage one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity
- Responsible for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise
- Typically, 4+ years of recent Project Management experience
- 10 to 15+ years of general IT experience
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum
- Certified Scrum Master
Apply now to learn more about this position and career with Smart Solutions!
Smart Solutions has been placing IT experts, like you, in positions in Wisconsin for over 20 years! Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.