Project Manager III (010716)
Are you a certified Project Manager? Do you have experience managing Business Intelligence or Data Warehouse project management and MS Project software? If so, this may be for you!
This is a long-term Project Manager contract role in Madison, WI. However, this position is currently remote until able to safely return to office.
- Support Business Intelligence applications and architecture through project management such as project charters, plans, deliverables, and other artifacts
- Collaborate with project sponsor and IT management to understand and prioritize tasks and with project team to meet milestones
- Develop information quality metrics
- Research new technology and develop business cases in support of BI solutions across the enterprise
- Build teams and successfully manage project timelines and budgets
- 7+ years of Business Intelligence or Data Warehouse project management
- Advanced MS Project software skills
- PMP certification
- Proven experience building effective teams
- Strong understanding of Kimball Data Warehouse design principals
- Advanced analytics experience welcomed
Madison is home to the Wisconsin Badgers and consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live, work, and play! Culturally diverse, bustling, and thriving, Madison is a great place to live and grow – personally and professionally!
Interested candidates, please send your resume to apply today! For more information, please visit our website at www.smart-solutions.com.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.