Project Manager III (010474)
As a Project Manager III, you will “help make it happen” by bringing initiative, imagination, and problem-solving skills to lead projects surrounding the App Dev and infrastructure spaces. To be successful in this role, an individual typically has 4+ years of project management experience and a professional Project Manager or Scrum certification. This role will initially be a work from home position, but it will transition back to an onsite opening after COVID-19. Please apply today to join the Smart Solutions team in Madison, WI!
- Utilize previous project management experience to effectively run App Dev and infrastructure projects while adhering to the allotted budget
- Typically, 4+ years of recent Project Management experience
- 10 to 15+ years of general IT experience
- Fiscal responsibility and attention to detail concerning budgets; ability to dig into the budget to keep a close watch on spend and hours and immediately escalate concerns
- Expert knowledge of business objectives to work with multiple stakeholders to ensure complex problems are solved
- Experience overseeing junior staff members
- Keen sense of ownership to accomplish goals
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall
- Project Management certification, such as the PMP
- Scrum certification
Apply now to learn more about this position and career with Smart Solutions!
Smart Solutions has been placing IT experts, like you, in positions in Wisconsin for over 20 years! Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.