Are you looking for your next challenge in project management? Smart Solutions is searching for a highly motivated Project Manager who will assist the Project Management Office (PMO) in evaluating customer needs and managing various projects for the organization in Madison, WI.
This project is a full-time contract opportunity offering a full benefits package, including the option for paid time off.
We are in search of a Project Manager who can:
- Effectively work with demanding end-users, solicit key requirements, and formulate feasible/cost-effective solutions to meet the needs; work with stakeholders on assignments to define the scope and magnitude of desired initiatives
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of Project Management methodology and, Business Analysis responsibilities, and Quality Assurance principles
- Secure appropriate resources and establish a feasible timeframe/schedule to complete the work while delivering projects on time and within budget
- Work with stakeholders at all levels and a variety of teams and projects within the organization
- Handle research and develop best practices
- Proven project management experience with a customer-centric focus handling multi-projects with progress tracking
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, business analysis duties, and understanding of quality assurance
- Demonstrated leadership skills; exceptional verbal and written communication skills with end-users, teammates, and executives
- Ability to operate independently, critically think and provide leadership, quality assurance, alignment to vision/mission and follow-through on solutions to completion
Interested? Apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.