Are you ready to hit the ground running to help several projects already in-flight? If so, then this role may be for you!
As a Project Manager, you will drive feasibility studies, vendor selections, and proposals for evaluation by key stakeholders. This is a short-term Contract role, including full benefits and possibility of extension
Location: Remote within the U.S.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Manage all aspects of the project, ensuring alignment and support of the achievement of strategic objectives
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs
- Manage day-to-day project activities and resources
- Chair project management team meetings
- Project management experience (planning and tracking)
- Knowledgeable in Waterfall and Agile
- Experience with Team Dynamics (not MS) or willingness to learn
- PMP, CSSM certifications preferred
- Experience in healthcare or insurance
- Experience in data analytics and reporting
If you are interested, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.