Are you an experienced project manager and scrum master? Are you able to drive results and identify risks along the way? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for transforming the IT Organization’s software asset management practices to identify software usage, review contractual licensing terms, optimize software licensing spend, and reduce audit compliance risks on an ongoing basis.
This is a contract role (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: 100% remote
You Will Have:
- Project management and scrum master experience
- An understanding of Agile & scrum concepts and tools
- Manage resources, time, cost, and quality
- Create and facilitate Backlog, Retrospective, Planning meetings, etc.
- Create Project Status Reports, Metrics and Steering Committee presentations
- Ability to identify risks and issues
- Ability to coordinate work across diverse and remote teams
- Knowledge with Jira, Confluence, and MS Teams
- Knowledge of Software Asset Management
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.