Do you have a consultant mindset, looking for a new challenge? Are you familiar with ASO tools? If you said “yes!”, keep reading, this is a role you don’t want to miss!
As a Project Manager, you will work with a team to manage project plans and help identify any risks along the way.
This is a six-month contract (with full benefits).
Location: 100% remote
- Work with the team to manage and maintain the project plan.
- Help manage discussions and team activities with all the identified dependencies.
- Engage in content and follow through with an oriented perspective.
- Identify risks to timelines and call out.
- Knowledge of and familiar with ASO
- Background in healthcare / familiar with health insurance content
- Familiar with Microsoft Project
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.