Project Manager (010735)
Are you a certified Project Manager with a “Midwest Nice” attitude? Do you have a knack for both business and technical perspectives? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Project Manager, you will guide the company with your extensive knowledge in project management, provide resolutions to help with the company’s success, and manage relations with internal and external stakeholders.
This is a contract role, with the possibility to be hired full-time.
Location: 100% remote
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the entire IT team to plan projects.
- Work on more than one project at a time, ensuring the end products meet all expectations.
- Communicate with stakeholders, both within and outside the organization, to make certain all needs are met.
- Complete projects by creating timetables and coordinating resources with all departments.
- Work with the Homegrown Animal Tracking System.
- Have 5-8 Years of experience (or background in IT or Business Process Reengineering)
- Have Project Management Professional certification (such as the PMP)
- Experience in .Net and SQL Server
- Exposure to M3’S ERP system
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.