Do you have a couple years of project management/coordination experience? Are you ready to build your PM career learning new tools to support projects? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Project Coordinator you will support multiple teams delivering medium to large project efforts. This role is a mix of entry-level project management activities, admin work, coordination activities, analyst work, and other duties to facilitate successful project delivery.
This is a 6-month contract including full benefits and the possibility of direct hire.
Location: Hybrid, onsite and remote within the Madison, WI area.
- Coordinate project activities to meet defined objectives
- Coordinate publication, review, and sign off on project plans/deliverables
- Coordinate scheduling, facilitate meetings, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- Establish and maintain a communications plan to ensure project objectives, schedule, scope, budget, etc. are communicated effectively
- Contribute through coordinating execution and attainment of project objectives, scope, etc.
- Conduct research and planning to collaborate with project stakeholders and team members
- Identify and communicate potential issues and risks; develop mitigation plans and alternative solutions
- Work with team members and stakeholders to develop and maintain project and release plans with tools (Azure DevOps, MS Project)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of PM experience coordinating mid-sized business and IT projects
- Experience with or willingness to learn MS Project, Azure DevOps, SharePoint or similar tools
- Willingness to learn and try new project management and product delivery methodologies
- Experience conducting analysis on large data sets and synthesize information/summarize
- Strong facilitation skills with an ability to drive toward common solutions while remaining impartial
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience working within an Agile framework
If you are interested, please apply today!