Smart Solutions has an immediate project available for an experienced Project Change Manager in the Madison, WI area. This opportunity is a full-time salaried position and offers a comprehensive benefits plan, including paid time off.
As a Change Manager, you will help grow the organization by success in project management. Here you will help with stakeholder assessments, analyzing program data, coordinate program logistics, update and analyze spreadsheets, create charts and graphs, and be responsible for a variety of documentation. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive, focused energy with a keen eye for meeting project goals and timelines.
- Experienced with managing and executing the lifecycle of change management (Strategy to Adoption and Reinforcement)
- Experienced leading a team of people directing on the change management activities
- Ability to provide stakeholder insights across many projects
- Experience managing the stakeholder engagement experience across multiple projects, such as messaging
- And more!
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in change management
- Demonstrated expertise with change management concepts and best practices
- Excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prosci certification
- Adaptable, curious and agile mindset
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.