Do you have experience successfully leading cross-functional work teams during multi-year, large complex projects? Are you looking for your next, long-term opportunity? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Program Manager you will lead organization-transforming implementation of new CRM and Finance Systems. Managing and being accountable for budget, schedule, scope, quality and benefits of the program.
This is a two-year contract (with full benefits) with the possibility of extension.
Location: Remote – Madison, WI
Please Note: You will be required to work onsite for key events and vaccination is required.
- Facilitate program governance.
- Prioritize, optimize and determine project pacing.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Collaborate with Change Management lead and team.
- Develop and maintain project and program metrics.
- Oversee multiple internal and 3rd party partner project teams.
- Manage interdependencies, risks, deliverables and changes across projects.
You Will Have:
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in an advanced management role with Program Management experience
- Strong technical acumen and ability understand and effectively communicate highly complex design and implementation scenarios
- Experience leading cloud-based system implementations such as Salesforce CRM and/or Oracle NetSuite
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation and organizational skills
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity in a fundraising, not for profit, or education environment
- Experience working with agile systems development life cycles and tools like Jira and Confluence
- Background with standard project management methodologies
If you are interested, please apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.