Do you enjoy working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of Scrum across an organization? Or ensuring teams follow best practices for frameworks and tools that align with established standards? Then this role may be for you!
As a Production Support Project Manager/Scrum Master, you will own and facilitate Agile events for assigned product and services delivery teams.
This is a Contract position, including full benefits and possibility of extension
- Provide and develop meaningful metrics including Velocity, Sprint Burndown, Lead time, Cycle time and throughput to drive continuous improvement and to support forecasting and planning.
- Facilitates Agile events for assigned product and services delivery teams, including Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Team
- Retrospective, Sprint/Service Review, Backlog Refinement/Replenishment, and Story-mapping.
- Coaches team to higher level of maturity with predictable delivery at a sustainable pace.
- Facilitates team collaboration, decision making and conflict resolution. Shields the team from outside influences and distractions.
- Helps the team remove impediments and bottlenecks that interrupt the flow of services.
- Guides team to successfully build and deliver high value products incrementally.
- Serves the Product Owner by partnering on the Product Roadmap, providing techniques to effectively build and manage.
- Coaches teams to identify and minimize waste, while maximizing value. Navigate dependencies and complex delivery challenges through inter-team collaboration.
- Coaches team members and stakeholders on various Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Provides education to the organization via enterprise training and workshops as well as small group and individual coaching and mentoring opportunities.
- Experience with reporting metrics to all IT and Business areas.
- Comfortable working with cross functional teams on and offshore.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of release management.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of IT product delivery, including experience in a Scrum Master role or related experience.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Agile frameworks, principles, and values, Scrum framework and practice, and technology practices related to software development lifecycle, IT shared services, QA, and/or DevOps.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of IT Production Support or related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to remove impediments, resolve conflict, and motivate team members.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of collaboration tools, such as Jira and Confluence.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of scaling frameworks, such as LeSS and Scrum@Scale.
If you are interested, apply today!
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.